BEMPTON PRIMARY SCHOOL
Believing in our Potential to Shape the Future
To value each child as being unique and precious recognising and encouraging the development of their personal gifts and talents through motivating and stimulating them in a quality environment so that they may become active and self-motivated citizens who are respectful of the diverse world in which we live.
Ensure that our children are happy, inquisitive and excited learners, self confident and independent.
- Encourage and support learners to work to the best of their ability and to have high expectations of themselves and others
- Develop a challenging, child-centred and stimulating learning environment that is matched to all children’s levels of need to promote success
- Provide exciting and thought provoking opportunities to develop pupils’ skills and equp them for an ever changing world of technology
- Actively encourage all learners to understand and celebrate diversity, equality and British Values
- To sensitively meet, support and develop social, moral, spiritual and cultural needs of all our learners through a diverse range of experiences and dialogues
- To provide a robust and varied programme of physical and outdoor learning activities encouraging and creating positive habits for life and learning
- Actively promote and maintain a positive productive working partnership between home and school
- Develop strong supporting links with neighbouring schools through challenging and proactive partnerships
- To cultivate and promote active links with local, national and global communities
- Ensure all children develop respect for themselves and those around them and know how to keep safe, yet be empathic and questioning using higher order philosophical thinking skills
- To proactively provide opportunities for the professional development of adults working within school, supporting and developing the needs of all pupils